Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What is Love?


4-8 Year Olds Describing Love. 

Rebecca, age 8: When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.

Danny, age 7: Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.

Chris, age 7: Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.

Mary Ann, age 4: Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.

Terri, age 4: Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.

Yes, there are many ways love can be expressed. I love kids. I think they are so much intelligent than adults, sometimes.

Look at these pictures, aren't they cute?! I wish I had a "boyfriend" when I was a little kid just because, well, we were little kids. We wouldn't judge, wouldn't fight, no crying nothing. Just pure and innocent love.

No comments: