Sunday, December 1, 2013

A little kid

You know how sometimes you get random thoughts popping up in your head? Well, today I had one.

I wrote a '0' but I had to change it to '8'. So I wrote another '0' below it, duh. And that, brought me back to when I was a little kid.

I remember very vividly how I was sat on the floor in front of the television doing my assignment. I think it was writing numbers.. or I was just writing them? Either way. Anyhow, I was so frustrated and annoyed with myself (you know that kind of feeling when you just feel like throwing bricks at.. er.. yourself) for not being able to... write the number 8. Yes I am dead serious. Do you find it kind of amusing? Like how I did when it suddenly came to my mind. I swear I couldn't write it the correct way. If you ask me why now, obviously I wouldn't be able to answer you. Continuing, I had to write the incorrect way - the two 0s.

The point of me sharing this is, isn't life as a kid so, so good? Carefree. Life was so carefree. The reason why I got annoyed with myself or with life was the fact that I couldn't write a proper 8. Now, I get annoyed with myself or with life because of an endless list of things.. Negative things that is. Remember how we always wanted to grow older quickly? So that we can be like adults. So that we can have more freedom. But really, all I want now is to go back to when I was a little kid, to go back to those carefree days. Because as you grow older, the problems and challenges you face everyday just piles up.

I want to go back to figuring how to write an 8.

No comments: