Friday, June 28, 2013


Hi folkssss so it's almost 5 in the morning and I'm wide awake blogging becuz I slept once I got home at 7 up until 12am. School is at 8am later and I don't know if I should sleep at all hahaha.


Went to Coffee Stars by Dao at Wisma to celebrate Afza's birthday becuz I remembered their cheesecakes were really goooood. Both the New York Cheesecake and White Chocolate Cheesecake were so yum. And the green tea cake thingy tasted like green tea kitkat! 

^taitai on the right

Successfully surprised her with the cake when she came and the staff were so nice to play the birthday song for her wahaha :)
-

Hahahaha looking like a cute alien


 And today after school. I think we laughed more than the total amount of laughters we had for the whole week and for the rest of the decade haha exaggerating here but omg I was so tired from all the laughing. 

On a side note, TGIF!! Even though I had only one paper it was still such a dreadful week for me. I am so not looking forward to marketing later and I CAN'T wait to get over and done with this freaking module in august. Oh yes, counting down to the end of august!! End of our modules and the start of our almost 2 months long holidays YAYYY. 

No comments: